Space Engineers is a Simulation, Strategy and Action game for PC published by Keen Software House in 2013. Are you ready to build anything on Space?
Space Engineers PC Game 2013 Overview:
This sim game will give you the opportunity to lead a group of astronauts on Space. You can control them to build lots of buildings for your research.
(v1.201.014 Update added)
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration and survival in space and on planets. Players build space ships, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses (civil and military), pilot ships and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive.
Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity. Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work.
Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn’t use technologies that wouldn’t be feasible in the near future. Space Engineers concentrates on construction and exploration aspects, but can be played as a survival shooter as well. We expect players will avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications to survive in space and on planets. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Features of Space Engineers:
- Super-large worlds – the size of the world to 1,000,000,000 km in diameter (almost infinite)
- Procedural asteroids – adds an infinite number of asteroids to the game world
- Exploration – adds an infinite number of ships and stations to the game world; discover, explore, acquire and conquer!
- Manual building in survival mode – use welder to assemble blocks from components; use grinder to disassemble and reuse components
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (latest SP) 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i3 @ 3 GHz or higher (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 4xx or higher / ATI HD 5xxx or higher, Rx 2xx or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
File Size: 15.93 & 0.7 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
file not working, error message appeared in a pile of Chinese characters that doesn’t make any sense. half the files turn into 0kb items that don’t open.
Does this include the DLC updates?