Solasta Crown of the Magister is an Action, RPG, and Strategy game for PC published by Tactical Adventures in 2020.
Solasta Crown of the Magister PC Game 2020 Overview:
At the moment Solasta looks like a good alternative to Larian’s work. Although the two games are VERY different in both style and mood.
(4.68 GB Full Cracked)
Features of Solasta Crown of the Magister:
- Combat – Solasta is much stricter about D&D rules than Baldur’s Gate 3 and there are noticeably fewer changes/simplifications in it. The system feels more formal and well-groomed.
- Interface – At the moment Solasta bypasses BG3 both in terms of convenience and readability of the interface – all actions are clearly readable, buttons are large and pronounced, everything is quite neat and beautiful. Baldur’s Gate 3 has a bunch of small icons, and all abilities and items are piled up in a huge pile called the “Quick Access Toolbar”. It doesn’t feel very good there. In Solasta, everything is very easy to find, and all class abilities are nicely dropped on the menu.
- Plot – we won’t talk here yet, but Solasta feels clearly more traditional – a group of newbies, unraveling the case, clear hints of future intrigues. But it seems to us that the personality of the hero will be taken into account to a lesser extent and to a greater extent – the relationship of the entire group with the characters. The approach is no worse or better than BG3, it’s just different.
- Dialogues – This is again twofold. First, animations in Solasta are far from the current level of Larian. This is rather the Divinity 2 level (not Original Sin, but Ego Draconis) – the animations are the same “wooden”, the lipstick does not exist – there is a “lip flap” – that is, the characters simply open / close their mouths to simulate conditional dialogues. Well, the models themselves look … rather functional, nothing more.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: AMD FX 4300 / Intel Core i5-3570K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R9 285 / GeForce GTX 950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
File Size: 14.68 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net