Self Shot is an Action, Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Vadd games in 2019. A unique stroy-telling game, awaits you to be completed!
Self Shot PC Game 2019 Overview:
A fun semi-old school shooter with a generally decent story and genuinely interesting visuals.
17-year-old schoolgirl Ren since childhood has the ability to dive into the depths of his own consciousness, falling into a lucid dream. After the mysterious disappearance of her best friend Toshi, Ren decides to go to the depths of his mind to remember any clues.
In the dark corners of her memory of Ren waiting for her fears, doubts and complexes, which take quite quite a realistic shape and eager to harm its mistress. The deeper Wren descends into itself, the more terrible things she has to remember and later, and win! With all this Ren must to cope with a huge guns in the style of the Oldschool shooters of the Golden age! And to help her to visualize her cat – Kokoro, which will help Ren to unravel some of the tangles of their problems, and just support her in this difficult journey!
Gameplay is where this game knocked us off our feet – for such a small project, the visual language on display here is absolutely striking. Combat is punctuated by punchy, rock solid sound effects, recoil animations, as well as swift and elegant weapon switches, reloads, and a character controller that lets you hop and zip around the game’s arenas with ease.
Features of Self Shot:
- A variety of enemies, each representing a fear or complex
- Interesting story about the struggle with fear
- Cute cat that accompanies Ren
- Bestiary, where you can learn everything about everything in an interactive form
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: 2GHz+, SSE2 support
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3600 MB available space
- Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX
File Size: 900.36 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net