SCP Blackout is an Action, Adventure and Horror Survival game for PC published by Mahelyk in 2019. Will you be able to survive!
SCP Blackout PC Game 2019 Overview:
This is a constant rollercoaster of managing resources and looking in every direction every second in order to survive.
SCP: Blackout is a Desktop/VR game coming out on Steam in Summer 2019. It is a surreal horror game with a branching narrative. As a new D-Class transferred to Site-50, you must decide what you want to do as you navigate through the facility trying to survive various malicious SCP entities, determining what choices to make, and collecting pieces of the story to truly understand what is going on.
In the story mode (Not yet available in Early Access), as you play you can listen to Dr. Millar or Dr. Slate, each with their own motives and goals. Each choice and path you make affects the facility and playthrough, leading to many different possible endings. Each time you play, more of the story will be uncovered, and maybe the best choices aren’t the ones so obviously presented.
For quick action an hard-core horror filled fast rounds, you can try the Survival Gamemode, where you are dropped in with the full facility to explore and escape from with smaller story with Dr. Harman.
Features of SCP Blackout:
- Over 10 SCP monsters to learn and evade.
- Different back stories on SCPs to collect and learn about through written, audio, and computer logs.
- Secondary story arcs and mysteries to uncover about the site, the true motives of Dr. Slate and Dr. Millar, and more.
- Multiple gamemodes.
- Tons of secrets to uncover and keep you busy and guessing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 (AMD FX 8350)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 (AMD Radeon R9 290)
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VR is an optional play style, Desktop allows lower settings
File Size: 3.91 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net