Robot Wants It All is an Action game for PC published by Hamumu Games, Inc. in 2019. A collection of six prominent Metroidvania games!
Robot Wants It All PC Game 2019 Overview:
Move ahead into the levels, but be quick as the clock is ticking, chasing the upgrades you require to proceed while dodging dangers in your path.
Robot needs stuff, so go get it for him! This game is a compilation of the original Robot Wants games from 2010: Kitty, Puppy, Fishy, and Ice Cream. In addition, it includes Y!?, a mini-game that was actually the main banner on the JayIsGames website for a while. And of course, Robot wouldn’t be wanting it all if we didn’t add Justice, a brand new Robot adventure!
Robot Wants pioneered the “mini-metroidvania” concept – an adventure you play through over an hour or less, collecting the powerups you need to go from zero to Kitty along the way. And all with a clock ticking – speedruns are the goal!
Each of the included games includes 2 alternate maps (an “Easy” map, which sometimes is not so easy, but we guarantee it is short! And a “Remix” map, which is never easy, or quick), and there are also 12 Mutators which allow you to transform the way the game plays in a variety of helpful and horrible ways.
Features of Robot Wants It All:
- Online high scores to compete with your friends – each unique combination of mutators has a separate high score table, so try to be the best at your specialty.
- The ultimate Metroidvania action – you can’t even JUMP without first finding a power-up in some of these games.
- A massive shop full of features and game modes to unlock as you play (with space money, not real money. No IAP or DLC here)
- Extreme alien blasting in Robot Wants Kitty
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Later
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 Compatible Graphics
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 63.7 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net