Road Redemption is an Action, Adventure and Racing game for PC published by Tripwire Interactive in 2017. Motorcycle racing with weapons!
Road Redemption PC Game 2017 Overview:
Race with your motorcycle, if you find yourself lossing use your weapons to get through rivals. Loot them and upgrade your motorcycle and equipment.
(Revengers Assemble DLC including all updates added)
Road Redemption is an action racing game where you lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in a brutal driving combat adventure. Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you’ll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons. Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you’ve collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or let out some road rage on them. It’s up to you. Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, ruled by a brutal dictator. Fans of Mad Max will feel right at home here. After years of bloody street warfare, the country’s biker gangs have settled into an uneasy truce.
Features of Road Redemption:
- Tons of brutal weapons. This is more Twisted Metal than it is Mario Kart
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista
- Processor: 1.4GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9-compatible graphics card with at least 1.5GB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
File Size: 3.74 & 1.85 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net