Return of the Obra Dinn is an Adventure game for PC published by Lucas Pope in 2018. A nice interesting story beyond intriguing!
Return of the Obra Dinn PC Game 2018 Overview:
Great game if you enjoy making mental notes, doing comfortably challenging deductive work and guesswork occasionally.
In 1802, the merchant ship Obra Dinn set out from London for the Orient with over 200 tons of trade goods.
Early this morning of October 14th, 1807, the Obra Dinn drifted into port at Falmouth with damaged sails and no visible crew. As insurance investigator for the East India Company’s London Office, dispatch immediately to Falmouth, find means to board the ship, and prepare an assessment of damages.
When approaching remnants or reminiscent of a death scene, the pocketwatch would prompt you to investigate. Should you oblige the cue, you will be taken back to the exact moment of death, presented to you two pieces of information on the death, on two periods of time: an audio track recorded shortly before the death, and a static death-scene in which you can navigate around and observe. The book provides in great detail a map of the voyage, illustrated deck plans, a list the crew and passenger, including name, position and nationality, and a set of illustrations of every person on board.
Features of Return of the Obra Dinn:
- You are on board the Obra Dinn.
- You have two tools at your disposal: an eerie pocketwatch; a book awaiting completion.
- You are tasked to find out: for those who lived, their whereabouts; for those less fortunate, what fate had in store for them. The game is afoot, inspector.
- Difficult but completely fair
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or better
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Discrete GPU
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires 720p or higher resolution and outputs 16:9 aspect only, letterboxed if necessary.
File Size: 850.91 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net