RetroMaze is a Casual, Puzzle and Arcade game for PC published by Durven Studios in 2018. Calm your mind focusing on this game!
RetroMaze PC Game 2018 Overview:
A cool maze game with its beautiful colours and art styles where you are going to solve 30 different levels and calm your mind with its cool music.
Surprisingly, for a single game that’s definitely focused on achievement farming, RetroMaze is really enjoyable. If you’re one of those personalities who sit there and psychologically do the maze on the end of the grain box in the day, or if as a child you regularly made the mazes in activity books before anything else, then this game is just for you. There are just 30 stages, and every single one of them would need about a minute or less to finish; at least for those who are great at eyeballing the planned escape route. It’s a quick half-hour adventure, but it’s a pleasant ride anyway.
The visuals are nice, and the music is really calming and fun. The Retrowave aesthetic is a huge fad right now, but it’s perfect and it really never becomes old. The controls are simple enough, making use of WSAD to manage the small ball, shift to make it fast, control to make it slow, and R to repeat the level. The single truly regretful thing about RetroMaze is the way the black on the environment flashes with every input. By the end of it all you may come out with a light dazedness, but hey at least you’ll have remarkable great achievement tiles. On a severe note, those who are likely to seizures due to flickering lights will not be qualified to play this game.
Features of RetroMaze :
- Custom key mapping (with “go lazy” and “go wild” opportunities for more numerous control and a key to restart the current level).
- CRT screen effect (with options).
- Cool retro wave stylized visual, soundtrack and achievements.
- Plans on adding trading cards, impressive backgrounds and emoticons.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bits)
- Processor: Intel or AMD 1.3Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space
File Size: 22 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net