Retimed is an Action and Casual game for PC published by Stray Fawn Studio, WhisperGames in 2019. Become a professional shooter!
Retimed PC Game 2019 Overview:
A never-ending bullet game where you are going to compete your friends in a slow-motion shooter game with precise aiming.
This is a multiplayer battlefield shooter for 1-4 members with SLOW MOTION. While a member is in risk, time slows down and a time balloon is built throughout the member. Now there is sufficient time to respond and attempt to avoid the dangerous bullets. These time balloons create interesting variations among fast-paced movement and tension-filled slow-motion times.
Simple to study, difficult to master
: Dare colleagues and family to wonderful and fast-paced ground fights. Various gameplay styles. Pick among chaotic group matches and great free-for-all battles. Bintan Steadily sad lives in a town where all the people are cheerful. Violet Jolly, happy, awkward, is created of a bubblegum-like body. Psycho Mystery to all the people uses a cover for an unexplained cause. Yowie Super chill enjoys hearing music and perceiving all philosophical. It looks like a rather short game at the time. Now you can download and play this game for free in freegamesdl. Also, please make sure to share your comments down below.
Features of Retimed:
- Singleplayer style: Play facing tides of opponents and attempt to defeat the hardcore bullet master complexity
- Online and offline multiplayer: Play online or offline facing your colleagues or explore new players around the globe.
- 8 individual platforms: Utilize various surroundings to outplay your foes and use the bright atmosphere of Retimed!
- Fast-paced action: Rush and dodge missile packs in nerve-racking slow-motion times.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT / AMD HD 6850 / Intel HD Graphics 400 or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 1.21 GB
Direct Download Link
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
Game’s Page on Steam