Reentry An Orbital Simulator is a Simulation game for PC published by Wilhelmsen Studios in 2018. Whoever likes sims and buttons and space flight history!
Reentry An Orbital Simulator PC Game 2018 Overview:
This is an amazing simulation of the early US Space manned flights where the spacecraft and their respective systems feel quite mature.
Reentry is a space flight simulator based on real-life spacecrafts. You create a new astronaut, gain levels and experience for every move you make by completing missions in space. You will have access to missions similar to what happened in real life, or fictional missions designed to challenge you as an astronaut.
Spacecrafts are highly complicated machines with the primary task of exploring and understanding what’s outside the atmosphere of Earth while keeping the astronauts alive for long periods. This is achieved by hundreds of individual systems and backup systems working together. With the help from the in-game Space Flight Academy, the provided flight manual for each spacecraft, and checklists, you will learn how to fly and operate these machines, and explore space in a high resolution and realistic environment.
Control almost every system like the real astronauts, see the sunset and sunrise while orbiting Earth with speeds exceeding 25,500 ft/s. Explore the surface of Earth and the Moon with high-resolution textures, or simply enjoy the solitude of being in space.
Features of Reentry An Orbital Simulator:
- The cockpit is widely clickable.
- You like made your childish dream to be a cosmonaut, a rocket pilot.
- Participate as a pioneer orbiter in the greatest steps of humanity.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
File Size: 691.28 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net