Project IGI Im Going In is an Action, Adventure, and Shooter game for PC published by Eidos Interactive in 2000. Oldies but goldies!
Project IGI Im Going In PC Game 2000 Overview:
With the help of Anya, the protagonist Jones infiltrates the base of a Russian arms dealer named Jach Priboi in order to capture him and obtain information about a stolen warhead.
The game is a game of infiltration into view in the first person, the player directs David Llewellyn Jones, a member of the British Special Forces. Equipped with very realistic weapons, copied from real licenses, he must fulfill various objectives and progress in various bases and camps mainly in the USSR. The player can run, jump, climb ladders, but also slide on cables or climb over fences, but also hack computers too, for example, neutralize surveillance cameras.
The difficulty of the game is maximum because the player has no save points and the game uses damage localization, sometimes it will only take one bullet to force the player to start the mission over from the beginning.
Features of Project IGI Im Going In:
- It is one of the first 3D games to feature real weapons and enemies.
- The game consists of 14 levels
- Increasing difficulty with different environments
- The first two missions represent training in the game modes, the remaining twelve have a linear and defined plot.
Requested By Shubham kuyte
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98 (se)/ME/2000/XP
- RAM: 128 MB
- CPU: Intel Pentium III, 800MHz
- Graphic: 32 MB
- HDD: 1 Gb
- DirectX 8.0
File Size: 131.61 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net