Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 is a Simulation and Sports game for PC published by Konami in 2014. PES has its origins in the International Superstar Soccer series!
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 PC Game 2014 Overview:
The UEFA Euro 2016 is the first licensed national team tournament in the series, which until then had been licensed exclusively for FIFA or its Electronic Arts offshoot.
The first soccer sim of the ISS/PES series was International Superstar Soccer (Japan: Perfect Eleven) which was released for the SNES in 1994. An improved version, International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (Japan: Fighting Eleven ), was also released for the SNES in 1995, a year later for the Mega Drive, and in 1997 in a slightly revised and expanded version for the PlayStation.
Features of Pro Evolution Soccer 2015:
- In the same year, International Superstar Soccer 64 was released for the Nintendo 64, as well as International Superstar Soccer Pro for the Sony PlayStation. In 1998, International Superstar Soccer ’98 was released for the Nintendo 64 and Sony PlayStation. In 2000 came the last title in the series for the Nintendo 64 and was called ISS 2000 (Japan: Perfect Striker 2 ) and ISS Pro Evolution for the Sony PlayStation.
- In 2001 International Superstar Soccer Pro Evolution 2 was released for the Sony PlayStation, as well as Pro Evolution Soccer (Winning Eleven 5) for the PlayStation 2. The following year (2002) International Superstar Soccer 2 was released for the GameCube, Sony PlayStation 2, and Xbox market. The last part of the ISS series was released in 2003 under the name ISS 3 , of which there was also a PC version. From then on, further parts for the consoles that were common at the time appeared on a yearly basis (see table). All newer versions also offer an online mode in which four-player duels are possible. From the fifth part of the series, the game is also available for the PlayStation Portable (PSP).
- In 2005, the two development teams from Konami, ISS (Osaka team) and Winning Eleven (Tokyo) joined forces and developed together.
- Pro Evolution Soccer Management was released for the PlayStation 2 in 2006. The game was based on the soccer manager games and gave the player the opportunity to accompany a club through the season. The game is also compatible with Pro Evolution Soccer 4 and 5.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 SP1/Vista SP2.
- Intel Core i3 530 (AMD Phenom II X4 925 or equivalent processor)
- 2GB of RAM.
- Nvidia GeForce 7950/ATI Radeon HD 2400/Intel HD graphics 3000.
- Direct X 9.0c Compatible Video card with 1024MB.
- 8GB free HDD space.
File Size: 5.91 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net