Predestination is a Strategy game for PC published by Brain and Nerd Ltd in 2019. All the races on galaxy are bringing their ships to face their enemy!
Predestination PC Game 2019 Overview:
The story about the past part of our own galaxy where a race called “Revenants” is the enemy of all other races.
Predestination is a turn-based sci-fi 4X game set in the distant past of our own galaxy. Predestination blends the gameplay of classic titles like Master of Orion II with a narrative storyline and new game mechanics 4X fans have been waiting years to get their hands on: A 3D galaxy map, turn-based tactical fleet combat, advanced planetary exploration and colonisation gameplay, terraforming, a seamless 3D ship designer, and many other features.
Ongoing development plans – Predestination is now complete, with all major features implemented thanks to your support and feedback, but development doesn’t stop here! We’ll be adding regular free updates and new content throughout 2019 in additiont o our usual bugfixes and quality of life improvements.
We’ll release new challenge maps, further episodes singleplayer story campaign, bonus ships and artwork, and some content designed by our Kickstarter backers.
Features of Predestination:
- The mechanics feel fresh for turn-based 4x games.
- Start in the Pre Warp Era (a setting, you can also start later)
- first caring for the main planet, finding the right city layout for the 4 cities you got on each planet and racing to the next era in order to colonize more planets.
- Great concept.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Processor: 2+ GHz single-core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB+ dedicated graphics card (DX9 SM3.0 compliant)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Some integrated laptop GPUs are not supported.
File Size: 2.14 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
Leave a Reply