Precipice is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by LRDGames, Inc. in 2019. Go back to nuclear war time like 45 year ago!
Precipice PC Game 2019 Overview:
The Cold War stretched for nearly 45 years, bringing the United States and the Soviet Union to the brink of nuclear annihilation more than once.
Take control of the United States or Soviet Union and provide technical and economic assistance to guerrillas all over the world fighting for your cause, all while avoiding a direct and open-confrontation with the enemy.
In Precipice, subterfuge is the most important strategy. Safeguard your closest allies and change unfavorable regimes without giving away your long-term ambitions. Every action risks an enemy reprisal, and if nobody backs down from a standoff, we all lose.
Will you be victorious in the Cold War, or will you send us all over the precipice of nuclear annihilation? A cracking little historical strategy game. Easy to learn with great unique mechanics. What really sells the game though is the artwork. Leaders look amazing and you can tell they’ve put a lot of time and effort into this
Features of Precipice:
- Tense strategy for one or two players. Face a highly-responsive, unpredictable AI that will attempt to understand your strategy and counter it at every turn, or invite a friend and see if you can collectively work to avoid global catastrophe online.
- World leaders from 72 countries realized as animals native to the region, all pawns in the dangerous game of nuclear chicken.
- Manage resources from territories under your control to resolve immediate crises or win over future allies.
- Recreate history, or forge your own path. Put a bear on the moon. The possibilities are endless.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3 compatible or better.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 137.19 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net