Popup Dungeon is an Action, RPG, and Strategy game for PC published by Humble Games in 2020. Battle on a paper!
Popup Dungeon PC Game 2020 Overview:
This game is a tactical RPG with a papercraft aesthetic and combat mechanics similar to X-Com, as well as an asset creator/editor so robust that you can create literally anything.
In addition to being able to use the assets that the game already has in its core (which is no small feat), you can create or download (through the Workshop) any type of skill, equipment, characters, game modes, in short … One huge variety of things. If something exists on the internet, you can download and transform it into a weapon, opponent, playable character, or even skill, just be creative.
Everything is automatically balanced, allowing your game to be a zone, yet it remains fully playable and balanced. It’s really amazing how balancing works.
If that weren’t enough, the aesthetics are very cute. The items and abilities are shown as cards (Magic style), your characters are dolls “made” in papercraft (squares and such) and the enemies are like those dolls that we see in traditional Tabletop RPGs. It’s a look that may not please everyone, but it’s still very well done and makes the game friendly for anyone. Finally, we strongly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a Tabletop RPG or tactical games in general.
Features of Popup Dungeon:
- The framework that should effectively allow for the implementation of a wide variety of systems and settings
- Characters with distinct abilities and thematics, allowing for exploration of a variety of different teams
- Challenging and deep combat system
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
File Size: 1.17 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net