Pinstripe is an Adventure, Puzzle and Platformer game for PC published by Armor Games in 2017. A boy named Teddy needs you.
Pinstripe PC Game 2017 Overview:
He is on dangerous adventures to find his lost daughter named Bo. You will enter an amazing but odd world to find her in the darkness.
This is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy’s past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
Are you ready to Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo’s death? You need to Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues because of that. You always need to follow the lights to survive in this world. There are lots of cruel creatures in this world that may harm Teddy to death. So, Be careful about them and continue your adventures to find the lost daughter.
Features of Pinstripe:
- Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game’s creator.
- Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
- Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space