OVER THE HEDGE is an Action, Adventure, and Arcade game for PC published by Activision in 2006. Verne is a turtle that has just emerged from its winter hibernation!
OVER THE HEDGE PC Game 2006 Overview:
The storyline of Our Neighbors Men takes place a year after the events of the film. The game offers the possibility of controlling four characters.
In the video game, which takes place a year after the movie, RJ, Hammy, Verne, and the gang feel that they need to have more things for the log (the area behind the hedge). This leads them on a wild romp through six different areas to snatch different things such as a popcorn machine and a TV for themselves. There are several mini-games as bonuses in the game.
All through the game, they try to take these things while avoiding the Sniffer, (Dwayne the Verminator), who tries to defeat them by using the mind-controlled vermin he has captured as his “henchmen.” At one point, many animals, including weasels, badgers, and even Vincent the bear are controlled.
Over the Hedge features 3D platform gameplay as well as mini-games. Players navigate a series of homes searching for luxury items, controlling RJ, Verne, Hammy, or Stella. Character voices are provided by soundalikes rather than the original actors who recorded the voices for the film (except Bucky, Spike, and Quillo).
Features of OVER THE HEDGE:
- Two different kinds of attacks can be employed, melee and ranged.
- Your arsenal includes golf clubs, sticks, baseball bats, plungers, and other various items to use as improvised weapons.
- Ranged attacks consist of throwing boomerangs, frisbees, and shooting golf balls, and these attacks can be charged up.
- There are also energy attacks, projectile weapons, and objects to pick up and throw at enemies.
- The game has several pickup weapons, such as weapons that only opponents have (i.e., a trowel). There are also guns that can be picked up, such as a toy ball launcher, a freeze ray, a bubble shooter, or a lava blaster.
Requested By bouziane
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium III/Athlon or higher processor.
- CPU SPEED: 800 MHz.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP.
- VIDEO CARD: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 32 MB video card and drivers (NVIDIA GeForce2+ / ATI Radeon 7500+)
File Size: 0.98 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net