Oriental Empires is a Strategy and Simulation game for PC published by Iceberg Interactive in 2017. Get ready for Chinese historical battles.
Oriental Empires PC Game 2017 Overview:
You will lead an army in these historical battles to become famous in the history. This army should be powerful enough to face lots of enemies.
Step into the world of the ancient Orient. Control a city or tribe from the dawn of Chinese history, and turn it into a great empire. Develop your land, create great cities, raise huge armies and fight epic wars. Advance your technology, culture and religion to create one of mankind’s great civilizations. All the action takes place on one spectacular game map that brings to life the mountains, forests, plains and deserts of China. Zoom in close to review your troops and see your peasants toiling, or zoom out for a strategic overview. Plan your battles, end your turn, and then watch as your armies obey your orders, with hundreds of soldiers battling right on the game map.
Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world.
Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia. Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player.
Features of Oriental Empires:
- Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces.
- Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview.
- Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water.
- Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit (32 bit NOT supported)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3230M @ 2.60GHz or equivalent AMD processor and above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DX 9 Compliant videocard with pixel shader 3,0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1024 x 768