Order of War is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Square Enix in 2009. The fog of war radically influences the gameplay!
Order of War PC Game 2009 Overview:
ll the real-time tactics games on the Second World War, Company of Heroes… This is innovative by its spectacular scale (tens of tanks hundreds of soldiers) and above all it is the only game to my knowledge which is dedicated to military maneuvers as well.
In the summer of 1944, the Second World War entered its end-game when the Allies launched two major operations that would drive back German forces on both the Western and Eastern Fronts at once.
Their names were Overlord and Bagration. Overlord famously commenced with the D-Day landings in Normandy and ended in the Liberation of Paris, while Bagration – a far less well-known but far larger Russian operation – crushed the invading German forces in the east, leading to their complete withdrawal from Soviet territory. Had either operation been unsuccessful, history could have been very different.
In the ultimate test of military strategy, Order of War will challenge you not only to lead America’s finest to victory in the west, but also place you in command of the German forces charged with repelling the Red Army’s seemingly unstoppable offensive in the east. Even the keenest military minds will find that it’s one thing to make history, but quite another to change it.
Features of Order of War:
- Experience WWII warfare on an epic, cinematic stage; that truly captures the intensity and scale of the battlefield.
- Take Command of an entire armored force consisting of up to 1000 soldiers, tank divisions, armoured vehicles, heavy artillery and air force.
- Players can choose between two different campaign modes offering completely different storyline, missions, objectives and environments.
- Experience the unique dynamic camera that allows players to command troops over huge geographical scale whilst maintaining movie-like vistas and detail.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP SP2/Windows Vista SP1/Windows 7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz, DUO 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 7600/Radeon HD2400
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB free space
- Sound: Sound card
File Size: 2.54 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
Leave a Reply