OneShiftis an Action, Adventure and Casual game for PC published by GrabTheGames, Mazen Games in 2018. Move objects to solve the puzzles!
OneShift PC Game 2018 Overview:
Choose one of the characters to move objects in order to reach the height into your goal. Solve the puzzles as they get harder and harder each level.
OneShift is a Puzzle Platformer built on the Unity Engine. You play as one of six character models in this Physics driven Platformer. Your goal is to passion yourself and move objects to reach the height to your objective. OneShift includes a Good Soundtrack and a variety of Puzzles in the Atmosphere. Great for Speedrunner enthusiasts Style Indie game that will make you think about time itself!
OneShift is an excellent indie game that combines intelligence and mechanical skill. It makes you think before, during and even after each level, and you also have to know your way around with good hand and eye coordination, but even if you don’t the game is a great tool to exercise and learn.
This is a great challenging game. Especially the level design. From starting easy to getting to the point where you have to think harder to solve it. Very polished game from the start.
Features of OneShift:
- Shift through the worlds and reach the blue cube (or more of them!)
- Enjoy in 90 different levels with mechanic of shifting and rotating worlds!
- Worlds consist of all kinds of different cuboids such as jump cuboids which boost you in the air, teleport cuboids to teleport you from point A to point B, red kill cuboids that will…well, kill you!
- Exploding bombs that explode on a set timer which you can use in your favor to boost you somewhere! And let’s leave some things out, for you to find out in the game! :)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Quad Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / AMD R7 240
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: You can probably run it even on weaker setup.
File Size: 402.33 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net