One Deck Dungeon is an Adventure, RPG and Strategy game for PC published by Handelabra Games Inc. in 2018. Get into the dungeons!
One Deck Dungeon PC Game 2018 Overview:
Build your single deck and get into the dungeons to face your enemies to get stronger. Enjoy the humor in these dungeons.
Since there is no Japanese language, when we write the game system roughly, the purpose is to turn over the dungeon deck composed of enemies and traps, strengthen the character with rewards, and defeat the boss on the fourth layer. The difficulty rises as you go down the hierarchy, but the remaining time decreases with each action and you are driven to the next hierarchy, so it seems that you can not stay long.
Roll the number of dice corresponding to the ability value, adjust the roll with skill, and fill the enemy (trap) space. Take damage or penalty over time based on unfilled squares. You can get rewards whether you take damage or not. Either ITEM, SKILL or potion abilities, or experience. As you accumulate experience points and level up, the number of ITEMs and skills you can equip increases.
Features of One Deck Dungeon:
- There are some fine rules, but the rules are not that complicated. Originally a physics card game, if you google you can find the Japanese translation rules, so if you are not good at English, you should read it before playing.
- The animation is a bit lazy, so you can turn it off as an option if you are worried. It may be turned off except for dice.
- There is a growth rule, and you can add initial skills at points that can be obtained when clearing/game over.
- Characters can be played alone or in a two-person party, but be aware that solos and two have different abilities and skills.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
File Size: 115 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net