Observer System Redux is an Action, Adventure, and Horror game for PC published by Bloober Team SA in 2020. Explore the future!
Observer System Redux PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game itself has a fresh horror element and an excellent visual atmosphere, but there is no regret to see it as a pure game.
(7.21 GB Full Cracked)
Observer’s next-generation graphics’upgrade’ version released in 2017. Elements that make you feel next-generation graphics such as HDR and ray tracing have been greatly added. In the case of ray tracing, it takes a lot of performance, so it is recommended to play with a graphics card with similar performance to the 2080TI for pleasant play.
There is no significant change in gameplay, especially in the areas related to the ending that users wanted. It is a game that was originally released to increase the development cost of The Medium, so those who expected significant changes such as Metro Redux would be disappointed.
Overall, if you are a user who already owns the Observer, you do not need to purchase at the list price unless you have purchased it for 8,000 won before launch, and the fact that new users have to purchase Redux because they do not sell the original anymore. too bad.
Features of Observer System Redux:
- You are Daniel Lazarski, an elite neural detective
- Become part of a private police force whose job it is to hack into and penetrate the minds of suspects
- Overall, we felt that the graphics were much cleaner than the original.
- Other than that, it is a simple transplant for the next generation console,
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/10 – 64 below
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: @1280×720: GeForce GTX 1050 3 GB / Radeon RX 560 4 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 11.0 compatible
- Additional Notes: Storage: HDD; Ray Tracing requires RTX cards
File Size: 7.21 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net