Obey is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by The Lo-Fi Apocalypse, Inc. in 2020. Developed by a single man!
Obey PC Game 2020 Overview:
This intends to give players a unique experience by giving them a simple but yet complex choice: to obey or to disobey? To win it will be necessary to manipulate the other players and succeed in forcing them to work on our behalf.
Is this ambitious concept on paper also successful once in the hands of the players? Obey is a rich and complex multiplayer game that takes some learning time before it can be fully enjoyed. A detailed tutorial (and in French) is welcome and makes it possible to familiarize the player with the basic rules of the game and with the objects that he can use during a game. Despite everything, it is by playing and confronting real players that we will fully understand the usefulness of all these items and the strategic potential of the game.
You start the adventure as a small rabbit, fragile and vulnerable in the face of the huge robot that overlooks the field. After a race against the other rabbits to seize the powerful robot you will have to, if you fail to get your hands on its controls, you comply with its orders. To win you must reach 10,000 coins that you will get by collecting the objects deposited by the ship and bringing them into the robot box.
To start, let’s review the items that will be usable during a game. Mines: Only visible to the robot once placed by a rabbit, they will kill any small beasts approaching them. Sensors: Sensors alert the robot when a rabbit passes nearby. Collar: Each rabbit wearing a collar is easily identifiable by the robot thanks to the orange icon above it. The one who does not wear one can be considered dangerous since he can attempt an escape.
Features of Obey:
- The exquisite cartoon style is very attractive.
- The game is small but the screen is great.
- The BGM is humorous and the sound is well matched.
- The author is working hard to improve the game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: XP
- Processor: Dual Core processor
- Memory: 1500 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB GeForce 8400 / Radeon HD 4000 series or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: OBEY runs at ~30fps on the Surface Pro 3 on ‘Normal’ settings @ 1280 x 800px. OBEY is playable offline via LAN.
File Size: 2.81 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net