Noise is an Action and Adventure game for PC published by KishMish Games in 2019. Seeking of signal’s source!
Noise PC Game 2019 Overview:
As your radio catches some signals, you will follow it to find where it is coming from and uncover the secrets.
The radio amateur catches a strange signal that emits incomprehensible noises. It is broadcast around the clock and only sometimes a human voice makes its way through the air. However, it is impossible to make out what the person is saying. The most mysterious thing, though, is related to the fact that according to the maps the place the signal is coming from does not exist. As the main character, you will have to uncover terrifying secrets about this enigmatic signal. There is no weapon in the game. The protagonist does not know how to handle it.
With its help, you can understand what is happening in this place. You choose the radio wave on your own in order to catch the desired signal, contact people, or simply listen to the radio of the USSR. There are a lot of moments in the game related to the use of the radio. We’d like to tell you an interesting yet sinister story in Stephen King’s manner.
The story will be rendered through conversations and thoughts of the protagonist as well as through the study of locations. Some details of the story can remain unnoticed if you don’t study the locations carefully. The story is set in the USSR which gives it a peculiar flair.
Features of Noise:
- The USSR era is coming to its end – it is 1988.
- The most useful thing you have is a radio.
- The story in Noise is not a typical faceless horror.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
- Processor: 1.9ghz Intel i5-equivalent processor or higher
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Onboard or dedicated graphics accelerator with 1GB+ of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
File Size: 2.16 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net