Nexomon Extinction is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by PQube Limited, VEWO Interactive Inc. in 2020.
Nexomon Extinction PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game consisting in capturing monsters is easy to learn. It can therefore be suitable for any age.
Our first impressions of this game are good. The graphics are good and, personally, we think different music is very good … we imagine we could let them run on repeat for several hours without problems, they seem so relaxing for us.
For the various points discussed previously, the game is, in our opinion, well worth its price. Especially since playing this kind of game, long hours await us afterward… and we don’t think this is not the case with this one. Indeed, the player has the possibility of taking “side” quests during his adventure, which are not necessarily duels against other trainers. So this game has, we would say, an excellent lifespan.
Visually it is very colorful and the plot of the dialogues is funny, especially with the looks and gestures that the character of (Coco) puts on. The combats are interesting in the sense that the Nexomons can (Tired) and makes your next attack not take place, that is good to change the dynamics of the combat a bit. To capture a Nexomon with food or reducing its life with the Nexus Trap when launching, a combination of letters comes out that if completed there is more possibility of capturing the Nexomon, it does something different from other games of the same genre.
Features of Nexomon Extinction:
- Well, at the moment the game looks very good. It offers an interesting story at the beginning, unlike the similar Pokémon type.
- The adventure is made fun of both the plot and the funny dialogues, with a good sense of humor.
- His art is very beautiful to his world and creatures.
- The combat system is what we are already used to in this style of monster-hunting games.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended
File Size: 2.38 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net