Newfound Courage is an Adventure and Simulation game for PC published by Curtis Campion in 2019. Get help from a friend and save the town!
Newfound Courage PC Game 2019 Overview:
You are going to play as Alex the one who travels to cliffside town of Silverpine. Together with Jake, you must save the town.
Newfound Courage is a story-driven adventure game about a gay hero who falls in love with his best friend while the world unravels around them.
Alex’s story starts in the strange cliffside town of Silverpine that is home to The Vault, a mysterious institute containing the knowledge of a long-dead civilisation. Alex must explore The Vault’s many mysteries and help the colourful townsfolk he meets along the way, while learning to understand and accept his feelings for another young man named Jake.
For fans of games like To the Moon or stories like Love, Simon or Call Me by Your Name. This game’s intro hits really close to home for a lot of gamers and we find that so special because a lot of games today don’t really know how to portray that for the LGBT. NFC did an amazing job of keeping us interested. It has such a beautiful, emotional, intense story and lovely art design.
Features of Newfound Courage:
- A short game (about three hours) focused on the narrative with some light simulation and puzzle mechanics.
- A wholesome, emotional and personal gay coming of age romance told in a lore-rich low fantasy world.
- 100% custom-made pixel art settings, characters and animations.
- Featuring a beautiful soundtrack with 14 unique compositions by award-winning composer Jessica Kelly.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1920×1080 or better Display
File Size: 98.85 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net