Moons of Madness is an Action, Adventure and Survival Horror game for PC published by Funcom in 2019. Feel the fear as an engineer in Mars!
Moons of Madness PC Game 2019 Overview:
A fictional experience placed in a future where Orochi, the biggest multinational on Earth, built a mysterious investigation outpost on Mars.
(v1.01 (4337769) – 5.2 GB Full Cracked)
A mysterious signal has been recorded coming from the red planet. The message confounded Orochi scientists. Their analysts broke it down and determined it was of intelligent origin. Orochi management immediately concluded that the discovery was too sensitive for public knowledge and moved to keep it hidden. In secret, the corporation began construction of Trailblazer Alpha, a state-of-the-art Mars research outpost designed to identify the true nature of the message.
You are Shane Newehart, an engineer stationed at Trailblazer Alpha and your security clearance means you are completely unaware of the existence of the mysterious signal. Your job is simply to keep the lights on until the transport ship Cyrano arrives bringing with it a new team to take over your duties. Soon you discover strange and unusual setbacks.
Crucial systems are malfunctioning, the greenhouse is filled with a strange mist and the rest of your team has yet to return from their EVA mission. Things are starting to fall apart.
Features of Moons of Madness:
- You begin seeing and hearing things that aren’t there. Visions, hallucinations – or is that even what it is? Is this real… or are you slowly descending into madness?
- Experience true cosmic horror
- With your only hope of rescue hundreds of thousands of miles away, you will be forced to explore the real-world fears of isolation and paranoia, enhanced with supernatural elements and cosmic horror. Terrifying visions and monstrous apparitions will make you question what is real and what is not as the very fabric of reality threatens to tear at the seams.
- Explore the darker side of Mars
- Navigate a functioning Mars base in a game that uses non-fiction elements to immerse players in a believable setting. Overcome obstacles using computers, electrical systems, rovers, solar panels and more, then go beyond the outpost and explore the darker side of Mars.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-760 / AMD Athlon X4 740 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or MX150 / Radeon R7 260X
- Storage: 15 GB available space
File Size: 5.2 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net