Monstrum is an Action and Survival Horror game for PC published by Junkfish Limited in 2015. Feel the adrenaline in your veins by getting through this game!
Monstrum PC Game 2015 Overview:
Attempt to escape from an environment that is out to kill you while evading the lurking terror that could be around any corner.
Monstrum takes the traditional survival horror formula and remixes it completely with procedurally generated levels, permadeath, and AI driven predators, ensuring that nowhere on its derelict cargo ship is ever truly safe.
Offering up a challenge to even the hardiest of gamers, Monstrum will force you to use your wits and whatever tools you can find to outrun or outsmart your pursuer.
Features of Monstrum:
- Three Unique Monsters – Face one of three monster types each play-through, each one with different behaviours and tactics. Can you work your way out of an ambush or escape a direct attack? And will the same actions work every time?
- Procedural Arena – Prepare for a different gameplay environment each time you play as the ship’s interior shifts shape with every run, changing the location of items along the way.
- Escape Routes – Discover different methods of escape and delve into the bowels of the ship to recover items you need to repair them.
- Opportunities and Hazards – Use whatever you can find to try and outwit the monster. Hide in lockers or under furniture. Use distractions to attract the monster to you, or, perhaps more wisely, to where you’ve just been, but be careful not to run too fast lest you fall into one of the ships numerous traps along the way.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 – 32 bit
- Processor: Intel / AMD – 2.4 GHz (Dual Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 285 / ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 – 1GB (Direct x 9.0c / 10 / 11)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Oculus Rift requires minimum
File Size: 1.50 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net