Midnight Scenes From the Woods is an Action, Adventure, and Survival Horror game for PC published by Octavi Navarro in 2023.
Midnight Scenes From the Woods PC Game 2023 Overview:
Once a new patient arrives at Fernwood Creek Mental Health Clinic, troubling occurrences start to occur. Greetings from a new realm of terror. This is Midnight Scenes, welcome.
This game is a short narrative experience (60-90 minutes). Perfect to play before bed! In tonight’s episode of Midnight Scenes, life at Fernwood Creek Mental Health Center is altered by the arrival of a new patient. He doesn’t speak, doesn’t relate to anyone, and hides a dark secret.
Elijah, a boy who silently suffers the scorn of the other inmates, forms a special bond with this stranger. But something emerges from the darkness, giving way to disturbing incidents that lead Elijah to discover a chilling truth.
Turn off the lights and enter the depths of Midnight Scenes: From the Woods. This is the fourth in a series of short horror tales with adventure elements by Octavi Navarro, creator of the critically acclaimed games The Supper, The Librarian, and Uninvited, and artist on Thimbleweed Park and Photographs.
Features of Midnight Scenes From the Woods:
- Enjoy this exciting and intense tale through the eyes of Elijah, a boy with anxiety disorder.
- Story-driven point-and-click horror experience that will chill you to the core.
- Explore, interact with your surroundings…and keep your eyes open.
- Colorful pixel art based on ’90s aesthetics, inspired by horror and mystery classics like The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits.
- Emotional original soundtrack.
- Atmospheric sound effects.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8, 10 (64-bit OS)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 2GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system