METAL GEAR is an Action, Adventure, and Stealth game for PC published by Konami in 1987. The beginning of the series!
METAL GEAR PC Game 1987 Overview:
The goal of the game is to infiltrate Outer Heaven and destroy Metal Gear. The player’s initial goal is to reestablish contact with the Gray Fox.
The player controls a military operative codenamed Solid Snake, whose objective is to infiltrate the enemy’s base while avoiding visual contact and direct confrontation with patrolling guards. If the player is seen, the game enters the “Alert Mode”. In this situation, Snake must escape from the enemy’s sight in order to resume infiltration. The method of escaping varies depending on the circumstances behind discovery:
Features of METAL GEAR:
- If Snake is seen and only a single exclamation mark appears over an enemy’s head, only the enemies in the player’s present screen will attack and Snake can escape by simply moving to an adjacent screen.
- However, if two exclamation marks appear over the enemy (or the player triggers an alarm by being spotted by a camera, infrared sensor, or by creating a loud noise through an explosion or an unsuppressed gunshot), reinforcements from off-screen will appear as well. Snake can only escape by eliminating all incoming enemies, going outdoors, entering an elevator, or entering a boss battle.
- The enemy base consists of three different buildings, with multiple floors (including basement levels) within them. The player uses key cards and other items to unlock doors and explore new areas. Each door will only open with a corresponding key card.
- After rescuing five hostages, the player’s rank will increase by one star (with the maximum rank being four stars), allowing for increased carrying capacity and maximum health.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Memory: 4 GB.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2120.
- File Size: 1 GB.
- OS: Windows 10.
File Size: 134.77 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net