Melvor Idle is an Adventure, Casual, and RPG game for PC published by Malcs in 2020. An abandoned game!
Melvor Idle PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game inspired by MMORPGs. And the browser version is free to play. It’s similar to MMORPGs, so if you’ve played such games in the past, you’ll feel nostalgic.
There are some elements that haven’t been implemented yet, but it’s very interesting. First, we collect materials by logging, fishing, agriculture, mining, etc. Click once and you’ll be working on it all the time, so let’s leave it alone and watch the material grow. You don’t have to click around. Next, smith and cook with the ingredients to prepare equipment and recovery items. Once again, click once and you’ll continue to work until you run out of material. Fight your enemies when you’re ready. It is a battle automatically. If you are in danger, recover manually.
Features of Melvor Idle:
- No microtransactions, clean UI.
- Soothing to run.
- Reasonable offline progression (e.g. gathering raw mats for later processing).
- Seemingly a rare situation for the “idle” genre.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 and later are supported, older operating systems are not supported (and do not work)
- Processor: An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Yes
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Nah
File Size: 94.43 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net