Max Payne is an Action, Adventure and Shooter game for PC published by Rockstar Games in 2001. Revenge!
Max Payne PC Game 2001 Overview:
The deep and cold music and the chaotic scenes deeply shocked us, ominous bloodstains, messy furniture, and harsh phone bells.
Features of Max Payne:
- The bullet-time and the shootdodge are cool. It’s classy and fun but we avoid using them too much otherwise the game becomes too easy.
- No automatic health regeneration. Painkillers should be used for treatment.
- Max Payne: classy and tortured character. His cool English voice.
- The scenario. It is explained with a comic strip. It changes kinematics. It will not please everyone but we liked it. One can also pass all these moments quickly.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 450MHz AMD / Intel Processor
- Memory: 96 MB RAM (128 MB RAM or greater recommended)
- Graphics: 16MB Direct3D Compatible Graphics Card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8.0
- Hard Drive: 830 MB Hard Drive Space for full install, 530 MB for minimum install
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card
File Size: 1.39 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net