Making History The Second World War is an Action, Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Factus Games in 2018. World War Begins!
Making History The Second World War PC Game 2018 Overview:
This game’s series, along with genre primus Hearts of Iron and the Supreme-Ruler series, is one of the last World War Grand Strategy Games that are still being developed.
Unfortunately, “Making History” has not developed as much as one would like in terms of graphics engine compared to Hearts of Iron in the last 10+ years. While the units are drawn quite nicely, the world map that you look at most of the time has quite mushy textures.
The background music will hopefully be improved or partially replaced. While two or three titles are pretty good, it easily puts your toenails on other pieces. A piece of music would also go better with an Italowestern a la game with the song of death rather than a world war setting. Another sounds like Cardinal Richelieu is about to invite the French Queen to dance. Well.
The controls and army management are cruelly bad, old-fashioned, and sometimes really anything but functional. Well, at least the fans of Supreme Ruler can imagine what we are talking about. They make it extremely unfriendly.
Features of Making History The Second World War:
- Already scolded four paragraphs, but still thumbs up? Where does it come from Perhaps it is the lack of alternatives or simply the fact that wargamers are looking for such a game:
- Extensive economic and production cycles. The entire industrial area is wonderfully complex. Of course, the nested menus hinder accessibility and we want to bet that some buyers won’t be nerved to work their way into it. But whoever does it is really rewarded.
- In contrast to the Hearts of Iron 4, which is quite abstract in terms of defense technology and economics, the planes and tanks in Making History require fuel and this can be obtained in various ways.
- Troop movements by train require coal. Coal must be mined. This requires manpower and not just for the army. The army and the population need food. Factories can produce various goods or armaments, or even shut them down when raw materials are lacking. Dozens of mines, mines, ports, docks, industrial and armaments factories are available. Even ammunition has to be made.
Requested By Kopeioli
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- Processor: Pentium 4 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-Compliant, Shader 2.0 3D Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows-Compliant Keyboard & Mouse
File Size: 984.52 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net