League of Legends is a Strategy, Action and RPG game for PC published by Riot Games in 2009. Explore the Summoner’s Rift.
League of Legends PC Game 2009 Overview:
The final update has changed the whole world of this game. All of the maps are covered by snow now. Merry Christmas summoners!
(v7.24 Winter Event Update)
League of Legends (abbreviated LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows and macOS. The game follows a freemium model and is supported by microtransactions, and was inspired by the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne mod, Defense of the Ancients. In League of Legends, players assume the role of an unseen “summoner” that controls a “champion” with unique abilities and battle against a team of other players or computer-controlled champions.
The goal is usually to destroy the opposing team’s “nexus”, a structure which lies at the heart of a base protected by defensive structures, although other distinct game modes exist as well. Each League of Legends match is discrete, with all champions starting off fairly weak but increasing in strength by accumulating items and experience over the course of the game. The champions and setting blend a variety of elements, including high fantasy, steampunk, and Lovecraftian horror.
By July 2012, League of Legends was the most played PC game in North America and Europe in terms of the number of hours played. As of January 2014, over 67 million people played League of Legends per month, 27 million per day, and over 7.5 million concurrently during peak hours.
Features of League of Legends:
- Different types of Champions to fight with
- Special game modes such as Twisted Treeline
- High-Detailed Customization system
- Great support from the developers
Minimum System Requirements:
- 2 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and newer)
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Shader version 2.0 capable video card
- Screen resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
File Size : 7.21 GB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net
what do i do with
um , this game is free already :))))
You can download 7.2 GB instead of 19 GB from the launcher.
cheers, I really appreciate the nothing.
what the fucking fuck
Why wloud you do that, its FUCKING FREE