Live by the Sword Tactics is an Action, RPG, and Strategy game for PC published by Labrador Studios in 2022. Fight with your sword!
Live by the Sword Tactics PC Game 2022 Overview:
The game is in early access, which means that a lot of content is missing and that the main modes are not available, only a preview of the story mode.
Live By The Sword: Tactics is an unashamedly old-school tactical RPG with modern gameplay ideas. Set after the fall of the land, you control two brothers who must traverse the kingdom to stop it from falling back into the darkness of conflict. It’s a journey that will test their brotherly bond and the player’s tactical skills as they form a team and go on this heroic quest.
The game is a new take on Tactical/Strategy gameplay. Characters do not gain experience points and you cannot collect overpowered equipment to easily bypass difficult fights. You, the player, must become more skilled to achieve victory. Are you up for the challenge of becoming a true Tactician?
The battle system in Live by the Sword revolves around 5 vs 5 battles. The player has the choice of building their team with 7 unique classes. The Alchemist, Archer, Assassin, Brawler, Medic, Warrior, and Wizard. Each class possesses an innate ability as well as a pool of 6 unique abilities to choose from. Choose wisely as you can only take 4 into battle.
Features of Live by the Sword Tactics:
- Story Mode features a group of adventurers who discover an evil plot.
- Adventure Mode that has you building the world as you explore it. Beware, defeat means death in this mode.
- Tactician Mode places you in odd battle scenarios to solve. Many with unique win conditions.
- Online battles between two players.
- Local battles between two players.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Must support OpenGL 2.1 or higher. Intel HD 3000 or better.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 406.70 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net
Leave a Reply