LEGO Batman The Videogame is an Action, Adventure and Fighting game for PC published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2008.
LEGO Batman The Videogame PC Game 2008 Overview:
This is a typical game from the LEGO series, presenting its main attributes, such as the local cooperative, humorous narrative, and platform elements.
The plot takes place when the supervillains of the Batman universe escape from Arkham prison and have to be recaptured by the heroes. To avoid being caught, the villains come together in three groups, the first being commanded by Duas Caras, the second by Penguin and the third, of course, by the joker.
Each group of 5 villains receives a chapter with 5 phases in which we capture each one at a time, and after finishing the level with the heroes, it is possible to play the reverse mode with the villains, which was a great idea, since this way great emphasis was placed on each of Batman’s enemies, making the most of his charisma.
The levels of the villains are even better done than those of the heroes, perhaps because each villain has a different skill, it was possible to vary the puzzles more by the scenario. The interesting thing is that although it is not the same phase, you recognize the place you are in because you have already passed by with the hero.
Features of LEGO Batman The Videogame:
- The game’s counter is a co-op, but only on one computer, it’s also cool, of course, but it would be online, it would be doubly cool, and the chip is generally cool, fun.
- great LEGO climate
- well mapped missions
- heroes, abilities
Requested By josh
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista®/XP
- Processor: Intel® P3 1.5 GHz or AMD Athlon™ XP
- Memory:256 MB RAM, 512 MB RAM required for Windows Vista®
- Graphics:128 MB with Shader Model 2.0 capability (Shader Model 3.0 recommended)
File Size: 3.98 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net