Later Alligator is an Action, Adventure and Puzzle game for PC published by SmallBü, Pillow Fight in 2019. Do your Mission before the times runs out!
Later Alligator PC Game 2019 Overview:
Saving the most harmless reptile in the world is the main mission you will have during this game.
Later Alligator tells the story of Pat the alligator, a (mostly) harmless and (probably) innocent reptile at the center of a conspiracy that could bring down the biggest, scariest family in Alligator New York City: his own! Explore the city, meet the Family, and try to save Pat before the clock runs out.
Alligator New York City comes to life with the classic hand drawn animation style of SmallBu Animation, featuring densely animated areas to explore, 30 goofy minigames, and over 100 alligator residents to investigate. With multiple endings and a fully-animated cartoon finale, Later Alligator is a funny urban adventure you can play again and again.
The Short and Sweet part is what this game does really well. Its one of the cutest games out there right now and is pretty short. But is definetly worthwhile for a cute adventure like this. There is only one or two minigames that we simply did not like, but we think seeing all those animations and the visual gags is the best part.
Features of Later Alligator:
- Classic 2D animation from an award winning studio
- Over 100 alligators and at least 3 ghosts
- Funny and family friendly, perfect for all ages
- 30 joke-filled minigames and challenges
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit (Media Feature Pack required on Windows N)
- Processor: 2+ Ghz Intel or AMD
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 750M or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Optional, but recommended
File Size: 802 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net