Last Labyrinth ラストラビリンス is an Action, Adventure and Horror game for PC published by AMATA K.K. in 2019. Escape from there!
Last Labyrinth ラストラビリンス PC Game 2019 Overview:
A VR game where you are going to find yourself somewhere dangerous with a girl who you should speak to and escape there.
Escape a merciless mansion alongside a girl words cannot reach, in a tale that can only be experienced in VR.
An escape-the-room adventure game that can only be experienced in VR, Last Labyrinth was created specifically for the VR age. Players must work to escape a mansion full of hidden dangers with a mysterious girl that appears before them.
Development of Last Labyrinth is being spearheaded by Hiromichi Takahashi, director, and producer of the acclaimed Doko Demo Issyo (PlayStation® 1999) series and co-creator of Toro (the Sony Cat). Working alongside him is Co-Director Tetsuya Watanabe, previously a game designer on Puppeteer and The Last Guardian (in-game physics); Lead Animator Atsuko Fukuyama, best known for her work in animating the non-verbal characters that players work alongside within ICO and Shadow of the Colossus; Lead Environment Artist Michiko Kusaba, who worked as a Landscape Designer on Gran Turismo 3:A-Spec and Gran Turismo 4; and Sound Designer Takuya Hanaoka, whose past works include Monster Rancher and the Super Robot Wars series.
Features of Last Labyrinth ラストラビリンス:
- With resumes featuring titles that are household names around the world, the team is now taking on the unique challenges of creating a VR game that revolves around “non-verbal communication”, and are committed to bringing Katia and the world of Last Labyrinth to life.
- Katia is voiced by none other than the international model, actress, voice actress and singer, Stefanie Joosten, who was also the voice and model for the silent and deadly Quiet in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- The theme song is composed by renowned video game music composer Hiroki Kikuta, famous for his work on titles such as Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3 and Sōkaigi, among others. Following her performance on “Quiet’s Theme”, Stefanie Joosten once again lends her vocal talents for the Last Labyrinth theme song.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel® Core i5 4590 or above
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 or above
- Additional Notes: PC with VR Ready specs
File Size: 2.5 GB
Download link removed because of DMCA
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net