KnightOut is an Action, Casual, and Strategy game for PC published by Fig Publishing Inc. in 2020. Build a castle with limited resources to protect our king!
KnightOut PC Game 2020 Overview:
Anyone who remembers Ballerburg from 1987 will remember funny fights with friends in front of the monitor. KnightOut takes this principle and adds some new elements to it.
Battle: Each game starts with both teams building a castle outfitted with cannons. Then, all hell breaks loose! Cannonballs fly, stone walls crumble, and your knight takes to the turf, slashing his sword. Once you’ve destroyed your opponent’s base and K.O. the king or queen inside, you win the round. You need three K.O.s to win the match. After each round, you can rebuild your castle.
Story: Play through several levels and defeat enemies as you expand your arsenal. This game mode is single-player or co-op. You will start your adventure in the Braal Kingdom and travel through other kingdoms as you gain cupcakes after each level to unlock new worlds. It features a cute story with immersive cinematic cutscenes.
Arcade: Defend your castle against waves of enemies single-player or in co-op with your best friends. Compare how you are doing with the rest of the world on our glorious leaderboards. The enemies will drop gold as you defeat them. Gold can be used to upgrade your castle after each wave of attacks.
Features of KnightOut:
- 1 to 4 player battle – Play against or with your friends in a team battle in local multiplayer*
- Build a massive castle – Use your creativity to build your own castle
- Fight in melee combat – It’s easy to learn yet hard to master
- 4 different battlegrounds
- Raise your arsenal – Build different weapons and defenses with 16 items to choose from.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel dual core (2.4 GHz) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce 8800 GT, ATI 1950 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The controller is advised
Leave a Reply