Kitten d is an Adventure, Casual and Simulation game for PC published by Star Vault AB in 2019. Cute cats and kittens to be taken care of!
Kitten d PC Game 2019 Overview:
Handling many cute cats would not be that hard. Making them happy, you will get points in order to upgrade your equipment.
Take care of cute kittens – lots and lots of cute kittens! Get points for keeping them happy and lose points for everything they destroy. Use points to upgrade your tools. Get an automatic food dispenser or clean up poop faster with the PoopScoop 3000! Kitten’d is here to give us all the stress and anxiety of owning a cat but in a hellish virtual reality nightmare! -Destructoid. I am both surprised and delighted to hear of a VR cat game where sometimes the cats are kaiju-sized and will destroy a city if you insufficiently entertain them. -RockPaperShotgun.
Note: It’s possible to play Kitten’d without a VR headset. This is however NOT the way the game was meant to be played as you lose out on a big part of the experience and things might not work as well.
Good phasing that progresses and becomes more difficult and hectic by time. Truly cute and you learn some of the different cat breeds that we didn’t know existed! Could be a nice game for a kids family before getting a real cat. Fun and creative maps like in space.
Features of Kitten d:
- Rewarding fast-paced family friendly game-play.
- Easy-to-master two-button controls.
- See the kittens eat, play and destroy your home in stunning VR.
- Or just take care of a lot of kittens tamagotchi style in the sandbox mode.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 1500X
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970/1060 or Radeon RX 480
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 2.8 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net