Just One Line is an Adventure, Casual and RPG game for PC published by JOL Studios in 2018. Create your character and specialise them!
Just One Line PC Game 2018 Overview:
You create your character and choose what you want them to specialise in and fulfill quests that end up on a tavern job board in order to gain money, fame, glory, et cetera.
Just One Line is a fantasy RPG gamebook-like indie game heavily focused on choices and their consequences, in which you may compete with other players in an interactive online leaderboard.
Create different adventurers by choosing their races and backgrounds and embark on a variety of epic quests: each adventurer will progress by increasing his/her renown and relations with the factions of the Kingdom thus unlocking new races and backgrounds for your next playthroughs. Even though the core game experience is a text-adventure 2.0, anyone, of any age, who likes fantasy RPGs or books should give it a try. In fact, Just One Line has many great features appealing to a broader audience:
Features of Just One Line:
- CHOICES MATTER – A lot of games say so, but a few truly mean it. Most of the quests in Just One Line are linked together and have different story paths according to your race, background, attributes and, more importantly, choices made in previous quests.
- ENDLESS GAME EXPERIENCE – The video game itself is a framework upon which countless quests may be created and played. By exploiting user generated content and partnering with writers, Just One Line could potentially provide ever-growing contents!
- YOUR ADVENTURER, YOUR STORY – Create your adventurers as you see fit. Start by choosing a race and a background, follow up with some aesthetic customization and finally shape him/her into a valorous hero or a ruthless villain. Their morality and honor changes according to your in-game choices.
- WILL YOU BE THE BEST? – When you resign your adventurer you can compete with other players in the online leaderboard to be the most renowned/good/evil/rich(/whatever!) adventurer of the Kingdom!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit and 64bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.20GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 2.3 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 240 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 5570 1GB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 257.42 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net