INSIDE is an Adventure, Puzzle and Platformer game for PC published by Playdead in 2016. Enter the depths of darkness and danger.
INSIDE PC Game 2016 Overview:
The control of a boy who has lost his way, Will be given to you. He needs to get of this dark world which is full of dangerous creatures.
Hunted and alone, a boy finds himself drawn into the center of a dark project. It starts a lot like its predecessor, LIMBO, but sets itself apart by cranking up everything x10 — the art, atmosphere, and creep factor. This is a game you should really play without any spoilers, because all the little surprises add up to the end when things go even deeper into the Twilight Zone in a spectacular way and leave you sloshing around trying to make heads or tails of just what the heck is really going on.
For achievement hunters, any you don’t catch on your run can be easily picked up afterward as checkpoints are numerous and positioned very close to achievement locations, but trying to find them on your own is fun in and of itself. The sound design is so amazing that at a certain point you’ll be blown away by it. Literally. The art and animation is terrifying, disturbing and funny at the same time. Not meant for kids or the weak-hearted.
As mentioned, INSIDE is highly recommended for fans of LIMBO although the puzzle/platforming are less frequent and easier compared to LIMBO. And the sound designer used an actual human skull to enhance the music in this one.
Features of INSIDE:
- Explore the environments full of odd things
- Survive the hardest conditions to get more scores
- Lots of items to solve the complex puzzles
- Amazing soundtracks and graphics
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
File Size : 930.25 MB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net