Incompetent Alchemist is a Casual, Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by 白信鸽工作室 in 2019. In search of food!
Incompetent Alchemist PC Game 2019 Overview:
Play as an alchemist who has been shot out of his school for not finding a job and now he has been looking for food.
I am an alchemist… Very incompetent… I was dissuaded from the alchemy school. Because of I couldn’t find a job, I have to go to the next-door town…
I haven’t eaten for three days… Can I make a living here?
[Mixed roguelike mode] Roguelike combines with pressing business mode to detonate the operation of each game, and each game has a new experience! [Abundant alchemic products] 69 finished products of 4 alchemic elements are arranged and combined. You never know what the next customer wants! [Various materials] More than 100 kinds of different alchemic materials have different effects. Reasonable arrangement and fuse of alchemic materials can make you go further!
Various clients have various characteristics. The way you satisfy their demands and conform to their odd characteristics? Each time there will be various unplanned circumstances happen, all have astonishing accomplishment or difficulty!
Features of Incompetent Alchemist:
- [Customers of all kinds]
- Different customers have different personalities. How do you meet their needs and adapt to their strange personalities?
- [Various random events]
- Every day there will be different random events occur, each has unexpected prosperity or adversity!
- [Increasing difficulty]
- Each game will become more difficult as the number of days increases. We should make rational use of our resources to ignore them!
- [Out-of-game talent systems]
- With the talent system, you can pre-arrange the material library and upgrade the properties, making each game more powerful!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Higher than Windows 7
- Processor: All
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: All
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: All
- Additional Notes: None
File Size: 92 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net