Imperiums Greek Wars is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Kube Games in 2020. Stand against the attackers!
Imperiums Greek Wars PC Game 2020 Overview:
Those who liked the predecessor “Aggressors Ancient Rome” will sure, love this game with its special army leading mechanics.
The most exciting thing about this game is that you always have to make a balanced decision. You can’t just rush with an army because after a fight, units have to recover and conquered cities have to be repaired. This makes a stable economy, trade, and diplomatic relations with other countries an important success factor. Again and again, the decision is made whether to invest in the training of the units, the development of cities, the expansion of the country, or research. So there are many options to measure yourself against the very well functioning AI or other players.
Features of Imperiums Greek Wars:
- War is dynamic, and there are many random events besides hard operations. Sometimes there is no need to siege one by one. A battle may destroy the morale of the enemy’s frontline troops, and random events such as Kaicheng surrender in the back and civil unrest in the city are very real.
- The natural attributes of recruited soldiers are random (may not be completely random, for example, Spartan City will have a probability of having elite troops). This is also true.
- The highlight is that you need to train your corps according to your own needs while considering the natural attributes of soldiers, and add various BUFFs to your soldiers by consuming resources! This is really good. Elite troops are not so easy to obtain, but they do not need to be all obtained on the battlefield. The experience value on the battlefield will increase your combat effectiveness, but it cannot replace the painstaking training at ordinary times. These two methods are made into two independent channels in the game, allowing players to consider both. Good sense of substitution.
- Do you think training troops is all the features? There are also cities that can be customized under this system. A rear economic port and a front-line fortress city were built brick by brick according to your strategic needs.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 class GPU with 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 3.73 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net