If Found is an Action, Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Annapurna Interactive in 2020. Exploring nice art!
If Found PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a storytelling game, set in 1993 in Ireland, where you see the story of Kasio, a transsexual girl.
If Found is a kind of interactive autobiographical comic, with a unique sensitivity. The plot is set in a small rural village on the coast of Ireland in 1993, when a trans girl runs away from home after a fight with her mother.
You witness the story from this 23-year-old’s diary. For one reason, you move through the pages by erasing their content – that is, erasing your memories. All people, situations, objects, thoughts … you erase everything. This has a lot of meaning.
The situations presented are common in the life of LGBTQs, especially trans people: the family’s difficulty in understanding and accepting, fleeing (or expelling) from home, welcoming friends, searching for belonging and for safe spaces or catharsis of a dance floor. There are many details about rural life in Ireland: it mentions TV shows, community spaces, customs and expressions in Gaelic. There is a very strong question about identity, roots, religion, nationality and family. The atmosphere is very rich, with a soundtrack that accompanies the events. Visually, it’s a dazzle.
Features of If Found:
- BEAUTIFUL Art Design
- Original soundtrack and very well produced and thought
- A plot and captivating stories that sensitize those who play and pass the feelings that were supposed to pass very well
- A good game from start to finish, there is no part that disappoints
- Well-crafted Portuguese translation, even with a summary
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3 Ivy Bridge – AMD FX 6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 340.75 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net