Hyper Light Drifter is a RPG, Action and Adventure game for PC published by Heart Machine in 2018. Kill the dangerous monsters!
Hyper Light Drifter PC Game 2018 Overview:
A disease is getting extended all over the world. If you don’t find a way top stop it, It will destroy everything.
Echoes of a dark and violent past resonate throughout a savage land, steeped in treasure and blood. Hyper Light Drifter is an action adventure RPG in the vein of the best 16bit classics, with modernized mechanics and designs on a much grander scale. Drifters of this world are the collectors of forgotten knowledge, lost technologies and broken histories. Our Drifter is haunted by an insatiable illness, traveling further into the lands of Buried Time, hoping to discover a way to quiet the vicious disease.
The combat in this game is excellent, easy to learn, but hard to master. You can basically dodge, shoot or slash enemies with your sword, switching between all of these abilities throughout the battle. You can dodge your enemies attacks, but a bad timed dodge can result on your death.
The balance between this three abilities combined with the variety of the enemies makes the combat feel like a very fluid and organic dance between you and the enemies. One last thing before moving on, the boss battles on this game are absolutely amazing. They are tough, but very rewarding and unique.
Features of Hyper Light Drifter:
- From each character to subtle background elements, everything is lovingly hand-animated.
- Easy to pick up, difficult to master; enemies are vicious and numerous, hazards will easily crush your frail body, and friendly faces remain rare.
- Upgrade weapons, learn new skills, discover equipment and traverse a dark, detailed world with branching paths and secrets abound.
- Beautiful pixel-graphics
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- Processor: 1.2 ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 mb video memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size : 770.61 MB
File Password : www.freegamesdl.net