Hob is an Action and Adventure game for PC published by Runic Games in 2019. Sent into a wonderful land, you have to find your path!
Hob PC Game 2019 Overview:
Being forced into this huge, strange realm with no awakenings nor direction, and in some situations where there is a cutscene, it can be hard to make sense out of it.
From the team that brought you Torchlight and Torchlight II comes Hob: a vibrant, suspenseful action-adventure game set on a stunning and brutal world in disarray. As players delve into the mysteries around them, they discover a planet in peril. Can it be mended, or will the world fall further into chaos?
Hob is one of the most visually stunning platforming games I’ve ever played, hitting the player with very bright colors and a simple, yet captivating, art style. It’s a great mix of puzzle-solving, platforming and combat, having just enough of each category.
If you are in dire need of a conventional puzzle-platformer, Hob can do the trick. In certain aspects, it is exceptionally good: a beautiful yet dangerous semi-linear world to explore, above-par level design, fun combat and smooth-looking animations. However, there is no story. Investigating the scant, cryptic world lore before reaching the final stage might help, but you will still be left with mostly conjectures.
Features of Hob:
- WORDLESS NARRATIVE: Presented without text or dialogue, Hob’s story is revealed as you explore the planet and interact with the strange lifeforms that inhabit it.
- TRANSFORM THE WORLD by solving puzzles and repairing the planet. The landscape will change before your eyes, opening new areas to uncover and explore.
- GRAPPLE, PUNCH, and WARP through the world! Use your mechanical glove-arm abilities for traversal as well as combat.
- ADVENTURE in an open world, explore ruins, befriend sprites, and battle the rogue creatures that threaten their extinction.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: i3 Sandy Bridge Dual Core or Equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500 Series / AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller recommended.
File Size: 2.1 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net