Headsnatchers is an Action, Casual and Sports game for PC published by Iceberg Interactive in 2019. Steal your friend’s brain!
Headsnatchers PC Game 2019 Overview:
Persevere over your guts with this game, a foolish excitement for four local players and online multiplayer party-game wherever you steal your colleagues’ brains to reach out success.
Hold onto your head with Headsnatchers, a stupidly hectic up-to-4-player local and online multiplayer party-game where you snatch your friends’ heads to come out victorious. Because let’s face it, you’ll do anything to win. LOCAL AND ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, BUT SUPER WEIRD: Challenge your friends to insane brawls, where the goal is to pluck heads from shoulders and use them to get that much-desired victory!
Headsnatchers has 25 ridiculous maps with unique, yet unlikely, weapons and features, with their own steps and rules to follow. Well, they’re more like guidelines. Nobody likes rules. Dunk your buddies’ heads through hoops like LeBron, kick your grandpa’s gobbler through a portal to hell like Doomguy™ and flush your sister’s brain-basket down the toilet like the dooky you pushed out five hours after you shoved that XL pizza down your face. You name it, Headsnatchers has got it. Probably.
OFF WITH THEIR (100+) HEADS: Because apparently kids nowadays are all about self-expression and unique identifiers, we felt we couldn’t stay behind the times. With over 100 unique heads to choose from, there’s ahead for everyone. Did we mention there are pop culture references? There’s a head that resembles that one angry guy from that anime you used to love, and one from a children’s show with a certain mathematically challenged Count. If you don’t like any of those, make your own heads using the Editor! You can save up to 20 heads, so go nuts trying to recreate those school dweebs who used to pick you last for gym.
Features of Headsnatchers:
- 4 game modes and 25 unique levels
- Zombie Castle single-player mode, for when you really need some me-time
- Choose from 100 heads
- A limitless custom head creator* (yes, we’re calling it the Headitor, and there’s nothing you can do about it) that allows you to save up to 20 custom heads*
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Highly recommended to use gamepads
File Size: 1.93 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net