Graviteam Tactics Mius Front is an Action, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Graviteam in 2016. The battles have become much more dynamic!
Graviteam Tactics Mius Front PC Game 2016 Overview:
For those who have not played the previous parts of this series: a kind of cross between Combat Mission and Close Combat. Realism, everything. Getting in is difficult at first, but well worth it.
(v6.00.3598/2 + 19 DLCs – 8.23 GB Full Cracked)
For those who have already played in the previous parts: expanded and deepened everything that was (graphics, sounds, music). The battles have become more extensive. A bunch of special effects added smoke screens. Changed the tactical interface (it’s not clear it got worse or better, at the moment it’s just unusual). If you liked the previous parts, take it unambiguously, the price tag of 539 wooden (at the time of release) is quite adequate.
The battle duration can be set to 30mins 1hr 2hrs 3hrs, and the unit part is also very detailed. As a strategic simulation, it brought 43 years of battle on the Mius River on the Soviet-German battlefield. It was also one of the most important battles that led to the failure of the entire Kursk battle. Among the official battles currently open in the game are two battles in July and August 43.
Features of Graviteam Tactics Mius Front:
- Accurate emblem badge (this project is not open in the US/Europe)
- Historical factual troops from 41 to 43
- Fight quite realistically
- Fair UI
- The perfect TIME KILLER
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit only)
- Processor: AMD Athlon 2000/Intel Pentium 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 9500/Nvidia GeForce 6600 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
File Size: 8.23 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net