Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City is an Action game for PC published by Rockstar Games in 2010. Reload your guns!
Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City PC Game 2010 Overview:
You get to roll with your brothers; with each successful mission -and them not dying, they will receive “Experience” to upgrade their survivability and weaponry.
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City includes both The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony together and does not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.
In The Lost and Damned, experience Liberty City as Johnny, a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club’s President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?
The Ballad of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka “Gay Tony”), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.
Features of Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City:
- Johnny handles motorcycles way better than Niko handles cars
- There aren’t any really bad bikes (while most of the cars are terrible)
- You can get bikes for free and guns at a discount whenever you want by calling your gang members
- This game introduces the sawn-off shotgun, which is the most hilariously overpowered gun to use on a motorcycle
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1 / Windows XP – Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
- Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
- Hard Drive: 16GB of Hard Disc Space
- Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
File Size: 14.7 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net